Re: New autofs maintainer, several bugs fixed, please test
- To: Debian Devel List <email@example.com>
- Cc: Justin Maurer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: New autofs maintainer, several bugs fixed, please test
- From: Adam Heath <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:55:25 -0500 (CDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0004100153510.573-100000@doogie>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0004100125280.573-100000@doogie>
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Adam Heath wrote:
> I have taken over maintainership of autofs from Justin, at his request. I
> have acknowledged 8 nmu fixed bugs, closed 14 normal bugs, 1 wishlist bug, and
> reassigned 1 bug to mount. There was also one bug closed by a previous nmu
> upload, that was overlooked(54701). All in all, autofs now has 7 open normal
> bugs, and 1 open wishlist bug.
> I would like some people to test it out for me, before I upload it to
> woody. If all goes well, I would like to have this also included into potato,
> as one of the bugs(a race condition) is now fixed.
> Here is the autofs_3.1.4-1_i386.changes file.:
Oops. Forgot the url.
----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----
GCS d- s: a-- c+++ UL++++ P+ L++++ !E W+ M o+ K- W--- !O M- !V PS--
PE++ Y+ PGP++ t* 5++ X+ tv b+ D++ G e h*! !r z?
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
----BEGIN PGP INFO----
Adam Heath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Finger Print | KeyID
67 01 42 93 CA 37 FB 1E 63 C9 80 1D 08 CF 84 0A | DE656B05 PGP
AD46 C888 F587 F8A3 A6DA 3261 8A2C 7DC2 8BD4 A489 | 8BD4A489 GPG
-----END PGP INFO-----