Re: ITP: lightspeed

In Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:59:00 -0300, de profundis Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org> cum veritas scribat

nick>  I find this thing. It's an OpenGL emulator of what would be like seeing an
nick> object approaching "c", the speed of light. Useless, but weird.. =)

I would love to see such a package packaged.

The last time I saw it AFAICR I found it needed Qt with Qt's own
OpenGL extention or something, and I guessed it was a very long
way before I can actually make it work.

If you can do it, I'll love to see it ...

# anyone doing any work on 3D stuff, around POV ?
# like 3dom ?

--
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.