Re: multi CPU's

Neal H Walfield wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 08:56:42PM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> > I had used GRUB last time when I had unssuccessfully tried to install
> > GNU Hurd 0.2 on my machine. Then it seemed to be useful only for the
> That was almost theree years ago that .2 came out, it has come a long
> way since.

Guess we're getting old. :) Hey, time to try again. They could use
some guy heavily influenced by Tanenbaum.

> > Hurd. Can I use it for booting Linux reliably on i386? [I can hear RTFM]
>
> At the moment, it can reliable boot most any open source kernel and
> chain load most every OS.

That's good, I wanna keep my game OS. I am a bit paranoid about it because
last time I tried another boot-loader I had to find my old partitions with
a binary search on the discrete interval [0, max-block] :)

l8r,

--
 +  Eray "eXa" Ozkural                   .      .   .  . . .