Ian Jackson in Orlando

Yet another terrible hardship ! - my employers are sending me to
Florida for a week, and I get to stay in the Hilton :-).  I arrive
Tuesday and leave Sunday.  The conference I'm attending for work is
Wednesday to Friday.

So if there're any of you people who'd like to meet up for a drink or
dinner or whatever then I'll be free Tuesday night or Wednesday
morning, or Friday or Saturday night.  I might try doing some
sightseeing Saturday daytime.

If you're nearby and available, leave a message for me at the hotel on
voice 407 827 4000, fax 407 827 3890.  I check in on Tuesday.

I will probably have no access to any email while I'm away; if I do
have access it will definitely only be to my unprivileged account
ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk.

Ian.