Re: Temporarily leaving

In article <cistron.20000404075414.A1302@k6.resI.insa-lyon.fr>,
Raphael Hertzog  <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> wrote:
>Le Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 09:57:32PM -0000, Pawel Wiecek écrivait:
>> Due to forced meeting with the army I'll be unable to maintain my packages
>> for some time. Hopefully there will not be anyting urgent, but in case
>> there is something (most likely in mush or mp3info) that must be fixed
>> quickly -- please NMU.
>
>Have you updated the "on vacation" field in https://db.debian.org ? If not
>please do it otherwise we might forget about it.

Say I went on vacation. Do I really want to announce to the whole
world that yes, I will not be at home for the next few weeks ?
Most of us do have expensive equipment at home ...

Mike.
--
Windows never had any potential for soundness or beauty. If you decide to
build a motorcycle, and you start with a bathtub, no good will ever come of it.