Re: ITP: lirc, devfsd

> I have packaged LIRC and will upload it later today or tomorrow if
> noone objects.

I had already made an ITP for version 0.60 final, but I'm still not an
oficial mantainer, also I didn't expect it to be out so soon, so I only have
a preliminary version of it at www.navegalia.com/personal/manty supporting
the avermedia, one of the cards that lately had gone out of the project.

I really wanted to package this, but maybe it was something too dificult for
a newbie, also I'm not an oficial developer yet, so I guess it's ok with me,
go on, upload it.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.i.am