NMU of debianutils (was: Re: (Bug horizon) Problem bugs)

On 30-Mar-00, 13:01 (CST), Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org> wrote:
> On 30-Mar-00, 05:43 (CST), Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > Package: debianutils (debian/main).
> > Maintainer: Guy Maor <maor@debian.org>
> >   59121 run-parts hangs during /etc/cron.daily runs
> There's a reasonable looking explanation and patch associated with this
> bug. Guy, would you like me to do an NMU?

Since I've not heard from Guy, I've prepared an NMU that applies Ingo
Saitz's patch (thanks Ingo!) and placed it at

Raphael and Ingo, if you get a chance, can you confirm I didn't screw
this up? Rainer, I think this fixes your bug too (#57464). Guy, if you
don't object by ~22:00 Tuesday, April 4th (CDT), I'm going to go ahead
and upload it to Incoming.

Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read
every list I post to.)