END Key in Emacs (only in Xterm)

Hello,

	Sorry for sending this message again and sorry for sending to
devel (I don't know if I should). I really need your help, I tried
everything I know and I can't make my Emacs work with END key, when it
is in Xterm.

	- All programs have right key configuration

	- Emacs in console or X works fine

	- I renamed .emacs in order to not be read and it didn't work

	- If I change my XTERM variable from "xterm" to "linux" when I
am in Xterm, Emacs works with END key

	- Oh, my END key beeps when I press it in Emacs (in Xterm)

	Any idea? This started happening from sometime, when I
upgraded my potato to the lastest version at that time. I do have now
the lastest version of potato.

Thank you in advance,
--
Rodrigo Castro   <rcastro@linux.ime.usp.br>
Computer Science undergraduate student - University of Sao Paulo

I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.
                -- Isaac Asimov