Re: (Bug horizon) Problem bugs

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 01:02:46PM -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Ben Collins:
> > On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 11:12:27AM -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> > > May I assume that the latter two bugs will not delay the release of
> > > potato for i386?
> >
> > Couldn't be more wrong. Bugs are bugs...a package with a serious bug on a
> > supported arch, affects that package period, no matter what arch you are
> > talking about.
>
> But that makes no sense ... I'm a Debian developer, but I have no
> access to any m68k machines.  Yet potato, which includes some of my
> work, can't be released ... and I can do nothing about it?
>
> Feh.

I don't believe you are the only one working on the problem. Also, if you
looked, you would find that there are several m68k systems you can request
access to, so as to troubleshoot the problem.

You could also forward the bug upstream, or make a request to the
respective debian-m68k list for help.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '