Re: "GNU/Linux" vs. "Linux"

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-basic_defs.html#s-gnu

I've read that before. I'm to new of a developer to know anything. But
isn't the story that Debian started with strong connections to FSF,
dropped them and then after a long flamefest reestablished them with
the Debian GNU/Linux name?

(It's the "we are happy to comply with that request." part I'm not
sure about.)

Is there a website with the debian-history package online?

And does that tell anything in support of my knowledge?

Facts not flames, please (Not that you care).

--
They say that the Hand of Elbereth can hold up your prayers.