Re: "GNU/Linux" vs. "Linux"

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-basic_defs.html#s-gnu

I've read that before. I'm to new of a developer to know anything. But
isn't the story that Debian started with strong connections to FSF,
dropped them and then after a long flamefest reestablished them with
the Debian GNU/Linux name?

(It's the "we are happy to comply with that request." part I'm not
sure about.)

Is there a website with the debian-history package online?

And does that tell anything in support of my knowledge?

Facts not flames, please (Not that you care).

They say that the Hand of Elbereth can hold up your prayers.