Re: RBL report..

Branden,

Hey, please leave me out of that ;-) But would you please provide me with
a link for DUL so I can finally check out what it's all about?

But the points about ORBS are still valid, no matter what DUL is. Being
listed in orbs IS something you can change: Fix your server! And if you're
dialup, you can change isp's as last result; if you're not dialup but dsl,
leased line, or whatnot, you can just stop using any smarthost and thus be
responsible for your own server and relaying (or lack thereof), since orbs
lists individual ip's only.

Nils

--
 "Kif, if there's one thing I don't need it's your 'I don't think that's
  wise' attitude."