mozilla under frozen

Think I may have a bug report for Mozilla.  Twice I
tried to use it to download a rather large file (iso
cd rom image) and after about 50-100 megs or so my
computer went into a swap fit with constat disk
thrashing.  I was running mozilla under gnome desktop
with sawmill as the window manager.  I can use
commandline ftp just fine to download the same file
with no swapping.  I have 128mb of ram and a 255mb
swap partition

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze