Re: first draft "aptitude howto"

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 02:33:43AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > (c) Copyright 2000, Bernd Eckenfels, Germany
>
> Please don't assert copyright without including a license.

Actually there is no difference if the line is present or not, as long as i
dont claim otherwise it is my intelectual property... this is true for all
nations which signed the genfer agreement, i.e. europe and the states :) But
be asured it will get a Opendoc like license, i just had no time to figure
it out.

Thanks for your input, stay tuned for the next revision.

Greetings
Bernd

PS: where can i actually find the new aptitude version?!