Debconf question

Dear Friends

I am working on debconf support for libnss-ldap and libpam-ldap.
Since both share some common information (ldap-server and ldap-base-dn)
I want to have a shared debconf entry (say shared/ldapns/ldap-server,base-dn).

I tryed adding this to the template and config file of both packages and
hoped that after installing one lib, "db_get shared/ldapns/ldap-server"
for the other lib would return the value entered in the first lib.
But it didn't work. Any help would appreciated :)

bye
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734