Re: ITP: freeswan

Lauri Tischler was said to been seen saying:
> Great, does anybody know what kind of compatibility exists between
> freeswan and f-secure-vpn and sonicwall-vpn and checkpoint-vpn
> They all say that they are rfc-compliant

	FreeS/WAN is supposed to be able interop with checkpoint and
NAI's solution among others... I have a sonicwall here in the office
but haven't been able to test it although sonicwall claims to interop
with checkpoint which would seem that freeswan would interop with it...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--