Re: 5 days till Bug Horizon

Le Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 05:10:13PM -0500, Ben Collins écrivait:
> This late in the game, you need to backport the fixes to the version in
> potato. Make a diff of the changes against the current debian source, get
> it checked over by some knowledgable folks, and then have at it.

I think this is quite stupid. fetchmail is an independant package, it
won't break anything to use the version in woody ... and it would 10
times easier to do. I'am already going to upload fetchmail 5.3.3 to
potato, check the other thread (I think it's on debian-qa).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd