Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 17, 2000

    >> Package: prc-tools (debian/main) Maintainer: Stephen Zander
    >> <gibreel@debian.org> 51647 prc-tools: fails building on sparc

    Ben> This is going to either require me to port some stuff from
    Ben> gcc272 into this package, or make it just ignore sparc in the
    Ben> architecure field. This late in the game for potato, I think
    Ben> I'll choose the latter and make an NMU (if the maintainer
    Ben> doesn't mind).

I have a SPARC here but haven't had an opportunity to build prc-tools
on it.  Go ahead and NMU the sparc architecture out, Ben.  There's a
new, egce-based release out anyway; I'll concentrate on packaging it.

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"