Two maintainer entrys in "bug reports by maintainer"

Hello

cited from

                       Debian bug reports by maintainer

     This page lists the package maintainers against whose packages there
     are outstanding, fowarded or recently-closed bug reports. A maintainer
                      ^^^^^^^^
 --> by the way here is a typo.

     * Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> (1 outstanding Bug)
     * Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> (1 outstanding Bug)

The e-mail addresses are both valid, but it's the same maintainer
(at least I get the mail from both :-) ).

It is my task to use always the same address or is it a bug in the
bug system?

Kind regards

         Andreas.