Apt-Problem

Hallo,

since last week I have a problem when upgrading potato.
In the dselect install process after obtaining the necessary
packages I get mysterious "Size mismatch" for all packages.

All the packages are stored
     /var/cache/apt/archives/partial
and a `dpkg -i /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/*` seems to be working
perfectly.  Today I tried it once more because it might be caused
by some problems with the dpkg package which had known problems.
But it is the same today.  I tried another Debian mirror and tried
to disable the proxy cache but nothing worked.  Here is an example
with a single package to demonstrate the problem:

~# apt-get install libtool
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libtool
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 13 not upgraded.
Need to get 177kB of archives. After unpacking 681kB will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.tu-clausthal.de potato/main libtool 1.3.3-9 [177kB]
Failed to fetch http://ftp.tu-clausthal.de/pub/linux/debian/dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/devel/libtool_1.3.3-9.deb
  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe try with --fix-missing?

As I said I could install the package using
   dpkg -i /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/libtool_1.3.3-9.deb
without any warning/error.

That's really strange! :-(((

Anybody else got this problem?

         Andreas.