new version in frozen?

I just checked through the bugs open against quota and found that quite a
lot of them are fixed in the new upstream version 2.00-pre4. Yes, it is not
final so far but probably will be pretty soon. Now I wonder if it is
possible to add this version to frozen. If not all bug fixes have to be
backported and frankly I'm not interested in that kind of work. Re-packaging
the new upstream version seems to be much less work.

Comments?

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!