GLE 3.5

Moin,
to all those people, who wanted to package GLE. I got this from somebody,
who was looking for a win version, GLE has been ported (and extended):

http://www.uark.edu/misc/vlabella/gle/gle.html

I also received an email address of Axel, who ported the original gle to
OS/2 and made the 32-bit DOS version. Whoever wants to package it (Torsten?
Holger?) contact me in PM and Ill give you his email, so that you can sort
out the copyright.

Christian
--
Please Cc me on replies, I am not subscribed to d-d anymore.