Re: ITP: libtext-iconv-perl (was liblocale-iconv-perl)

On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 06:23:55PM +0000, Steve Haslam wrote:
> Locale::Iconv is a Perl module from CPAN that uses the iconv() family
> of functions (i.e. the /usr/lib/gconv/ modules) to convert between
> character sets.

I've just discovered that the author has renamed the module to
Text::Iconv. Therefore I want to rename this package to
"libtext-iconv-perl".

However everything else remains the same- with the addition that I
think the package out to go in "text/optional".

Thanks,
SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@excitehome.net
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head