Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 3, 2000

> All maintainers are expected to be cognizant of release-critical bugs in
> their packages, especially during a freeze!

  Me too.  It would be nice to get an extra, personal e-mail.  (gilded
card would be better), but it is not neccessary.
  I don't have much maintainanence time.  I have to let one of my packages
(probably not too important) be removed.  I still search the release
critical list for my name every time.  You never know what might show up
that you missed.
  Richard B. is working his ass off it is probably a tough administrative
job.  I bet he doesn't volunteer to do it again next time.  Maintianers
should try to help these key volunteers to make their job tolerable.
  There. I could almost fix a bug in the time it took me to write this...

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org