Re: ITP (probably) cflowd + arts++

I am working on libarts++ but haven't finished packaging it, after that I was going to package cflowd.  I hadn't filed a ITP yet since I am still learning how to package files.  If you would like to maintain it go ahead, or I will try to finish up the packages soon and upload them.

Thanks,

Chris Cheney