Re: Napster clients, so much diversity.

In Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:05:11 -0800 (PST), de profundis rob <really-funky-one@excite.com> cum veritas scribat

really-funky-one> I totally agree with the fact that all packages however buggy (so long as
really-funky-one> not nasty (critical) and will break your system). But the reason i made the
really-funky-one> posting was that people may not see all the choices available to them as
really-funky-one> they are spread out so much.

This is a wishlist thing, but I see in most of the man-pages, "see also".
It would be really nice if I could see "see also" things in package descriptions shown in dselect.

What do people think?

dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.
... Long Live Free Software, LIBERTAS OMNI VINCIT.