Re: Consistant Keyboard Configuration (was Re: Another packages wishlist)

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 07:30:47AM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 06:34:10AM -0500, Branden Robinson was heard to say:
> > Please ensure you're using the latest version of the xterm package before
> > making this complaint.
>
>   I don't know about Woody, but I updated to the most recent potato last night,
> and some programs still don't register home and end in xterm; I'm not sure
> why this is, but here are my xterm resources and terminfo file:

[snip]

This is the xresources file from xterm 3.3.6-3 (or earlier).  Please
upgrade to 3.3.6-4.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux               |       engineering.  "Supernatural" is a