ITP: denemo (was Re: Another packages wishlist)

ydirson@altern.org (Yann Dirson) wrote:
>** CMU Sphinx: A speach-recognition system
>	http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/sphinx/

Wasn't somebody working on this fairly recently?

>** Denemo: a Gtk music score editor, frontend to GNU LilyPond
>	http://denemo.sourceforge.net/

I'm not yet a Debian developer, but I'll be applying to new-maintainer
when it reopens. I'd like to take this as one of my initial packages.

Package: denemo
 Denemo is a GUI musical score editor written in C/gtk+. It is intended
 primarily as a frontend to GNU Lilypond, but is adaptable to other
 computer-music-related purposes as well.

My current attempt at packaging this is at:

  http://riva.ucam.org/~cjw44/debian/

... if anyone wants to take a look at it (not yet apt-gettable, I'm
afraid).

--
Colin Watson                                           [cjw44@cam.ac.uk]