Horizon reached

I've made the final snapshot, and I'm converting it into lists of
"packages we can't do without", "packages that got extra time",
and "packages to remove".  I'm also downgrading a few of the bugs.

It will take a while to do this, particularly since I'm in the
middle of a move to Finland right now.

I won't remove the "packages to remove" immediately.  I will post
an announcement, and mail the maintainers individually.  I will
collect replies for two days before making final decisions.

During this time, if you upload a fixed package, or downgrade or
close a bug on the list, MAIL ME.  I'm not likely to notice a change
in the BTS or a package in the Incoming directory in time.

Richard Braakman