Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 25, 2000

BugScan reporter proclaimed:
> Package: aspell (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@netscape.com>
>   58358  aspell: uses all available memory (physical and swap) then dies
> [STRATEGY] I don't know how exactly to fix this bug.  I will be uploading a
>   new version (0.29.1) soon to Incoming.  Hopefully, this might solve the
>   problem. (Feb21MH)

Fixed in version 0.29.1-1 that was uploaded to Incoming and installed
(according to the email I received from dinst)

> Package: powertweak (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@netscape.com>
> [REMOVE] This package can be removed if it is not fixed.
>   54348  powertweak: MAkes the kernel freeze while upgrading with apt-get. Tried twice.
> [STRATEGY] This will be fixed soon. (Feb21MH)

Fixed in version 0.1.7-2 that is currently in potato / frozen.

S.
--
    "I have two questions for you: How much? and I'll take it."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson