Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 11:55:51 +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> Package: dwww (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
>   53355 dwww: [Patch] Returns invalid MIME type for man pages

This problem has been fixed in which is now installed in the
archive; I've marked it as fixed.

> Package: g++ (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers <gcc@packages.debian.org>
> [HELP] For gcc/g++ bug reports to be sent to the upstream maintainers,
> certain procedures must be followed, so help from clueful people is required
>   48530 g++ [alpha]: internal compiler error building open-amulet
> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.
>   55291 [alpha] g++ causes internal compiler error compiling hatman
> Package: gcc (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers <gcc@packages.debian.org>
>   55263 [alpha] can't compile ncurses4.2

Matthias built gcc 2.95.2-6 a week ago; it contains updates from CVS and
fixed one Alpha-specific patch. We'd appreciate reports on whether these
problems are still repeatable with this version, and if so, if they can be
worked around by using weaker optimisation settings.

RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.