CLIQ - April 1 in Denver

I was recently made aware of a single-day Linux show that is being planned for
April 1 in Denver, Colorado, USA.  For a regional event, it looks like it
might be pretty interesting, with some big-name speakers in the works.

	http://www.thecliq.org/

I've been asked to facilitate a Debian BOF, which I will gladly do.

If any of you think you might attend, send me some email so we can coordinate
activities.  If there's enough interest, I'm willing to approach the organizers
about a booth space in the exhibit area.  I don't know if they'd give us a
freebie or not, I didn't ask.

Bdale