Re: dpsclient-demo and dpsclient-demos: possible package misnaming

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Ryuichi Arafune wrote:
> > I've noticed there are two packages in potato (one of which is new)
> > containing the Display Postscript demos.

> I fix it now and upload soon.

Thanks. I assume the correct name is the old one (lesser version number)...

BTW, are there any DFSG-compliant Display Postscript X extensions for
XFree86?

PS: Don't forget to file a bug against ftp.debian.org requesting the removal
of the incorrectly-named package...

--
"One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring them
all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where the shadows