Re: ITP: DeCSS

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 10:45:47PM +0000, Bradley Bell wrote:
> a utility to strip web pages of Cascading Style Sheets. :-)
>
> see http://pigdog.org/decss/
> and http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/02/18/1313206&mode=thread

I understand the reason behind this program, but please don't put it into
Debian. Even the author says it is useless. If you want to support the
cause, just put it on your own personal site (or even link to it from your
site/debian pages).

Just don't waste real resources that we need for other things.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '