ITP: xhangglider (Was: ITP: imultimouse (When NM Open))

At 18 Feb 2000 13:45:21 +0900,
Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

> He (Yasuhiro TAKE) maintains "xhangglider" (He is the original author
> and the current maintainer), a kind of toy which makes some hanggliders
> (and paragliders) to fly in the background of the X screen
> (see <http://plaza.harmonix.ne.jp/~redstar/xhang-en.html>).
>
> I suppose some of you will have interest in it.

Thank you for your kind introduction of my program. Maybe time has come
to itp xhangglider.

I indend to package xhangglider. This is a pretty cute demo program
for X. It is under the GPL2, and i believe nothing else has the same
features :)

See http://plaza.harmonix.ne.jp/~redstar/xhang-en.html if you have
any interest.

Thanks.