Re: bug in cursor window control - but which package?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 05:18:55PM -0500, Chad Miller wrote:
> I can reproduce this (or something similar) by resizing the window,
> while in 'vi'.  I think it happens only with programs that seize the
> window contents, and attempt to restore them at exit.
>
> Is that what you're referring to?

More or less -- it's the secondary buffer in xterm/rxvt, if I remember
the terminology correctly. ncurses programs tend to use it. I don't
have to resize the window to see the problem though. (Or not last time
I investigated -- I couldn't replicate it this morning with libncurses5,
but stuff I was doing on a slink box was still causing it.)

Hamish