Re: Announcement: magpie (package doc tool); needs maintainer

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 04:20:30PM -0700, Bear Giles wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the initial public release of 'magpie', a
> GPL program that reads the Debian package information and produces
> (IMHO) nicely formatted and cross-referenced documentation.  A sample
> HTML and man(10) page are attached.

Looks awesome, Bear.  Thanks for working on this!

If I didn't have X to deal with, I'd be sorely tempted to maintain this
myself.  Sorry.  X is a jealous mistress.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Human beings rarely imagine a god that
Debian GNU/Linux               |    behaves any better than a spoiled child.