ITA: wxWindows packages

Hi

I'm currently in the process of putting debian control files into
the wxWindows cvs.  There are a few other things that will need to
be done before we can easily build proper source and binary packages
from it, but I'm working on them too..

The wxWindows team is planning a major new release in the next few
weeks, and when that happens I will upload a set of packages built
from cvs.  I've spoken to Ben Darnell who is happy for me to take
over maintainance of his wxGtk and wxPython packages..  I'll also
probably add a couple of packages with demos and the like.

If anyone is actually interested in having wxMotif (lesstif) in the
distribution, let me know and I'll add control files to build that
to the cvs too, otherwise this is a fairly low priority as wxGtk is
much better maintained :)

best,
Ron