Re: imagemagick broken

Hi, I'm a (new) maintainer of imagemagick, and dpsclient.
Please wait until dpsclient 0.5.9.1 and libmagick5 uploaded.

I have already uploaded new version of dpsclient. Previous version of
dpsclient package (acutually, dgs package) has a copyright problem.
(Becase dgs has still GS5.50, dgs must go to non-free. I fixed this
bug, and uploaded it Incoming.)

##  dpsclient is copyrighted by  Adobe Systems Incorporated (It is suied
##  DFSG.).

On the other hand, libmagick5 has already been in unstable/*/graphics
section.
P.L.> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
P.L.>   imagemagick: Depends: dpsclient (>= 0.5.9.1) but 0.5.0-1 is to be
P.L.> installed
P.L.>                Depends: libmagick5 (>= 5.1.1) but it is not going to be
P.L.> installed
P.L.> E: Sorry, broken packages

P.L.> I need imagemagick for some development, does anyone know when the new
P.L.> package shall be uploaded?
P.L.> I am using slink dist-upgraded to woody (potato).

P.L.> Thanks,

P.L.> Paul Lowe
P.L.> spazz@ulink.net

P.L.> --