Re: RFC: Debian an die Schule

Hi Roland,

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 10:55:24AM +0100, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:

> This excatly is the problem. The teachers want a lot of education software
> for training voculary or spelling. If they want such software they don't go
> to freshmeat or something like that, but they take offers from firms
> distributing such software. They don't even get the idea that something like
> this could be free. And in fact I think there is much more commercial than
> free software in that field.

Come on, it was like this for all types of software a few years ago. We
only need to get something developed. And writing a vocabulary trainer
does not seem very complicated. Well, getting the vocabulary in there
might be a problem. And there is already the official software of the
school book publishers to accompany their books...

cu

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member