Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard

"Dwayne C . Litzenberger" <dlitz@cheerful.com> writes:

> Irritating isn't it?  ibritish is nothing more than iamerican with some
> Real English words tacked on.  Very annoying when someone like me (a
> Canadian) has to spell check a formal essay, and I can't even get an
> accurate spell checker.=20
>
> BTW, do you know of a good word list of Real and only Real English I can
> get?  I still need that spell checker.=20

If ibritish is constructed the way you say, it seems to me that
you could make a British-only English dictionary by running a
diff between iamerican and ibritish and removing the American
equivalents of the British words that come up.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys."