apt-get upgrade potato dependancy errors

Something seems to be broken and I don't know how to
fix it.  I have been periodicly grabbing the latest
potato packages as they have been added to the ftp
site by "apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade"

I now seem to have broken dependancies.  Apt-get -f
upgrade did not help.  See error attachement
(apt-get upgrade 2>err).

Since I am dealing with frozen I don't know if I am
seeing real bugs, or a local mistake.

Thanks.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!