Intent to Adopt: guile1.3 (was ITA: bigloo)

Mike Goldman wrote:

> I regularly receive error reports regarding bigloo, which depends on
> libgc (which I maintain).  Since it has not been fixed in >150 days,
> and is currently removed from potato, I would offer to adopt this
> package immediately, fix the pending bugs, and release back into
> frozen if this is possible and desirable.

Having played with it now for a bit, I would prefer NOT to release back into
frozen, but instead to adopt the newer version now available upstream, and
release into unstable/woody only.

Therefore, I will not package an NMU, but am still glad to adopt bigloo.

I will also volunteer to adopt guile/libguile, which has outstanding GRAVE bugs
in excess of 70 days, and CRITICAL bugs in excess of 60 days.

Please advise.