Re: Packages removed from frozen

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 12:57:26AM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 04:46:00PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Wow, six weeks; this is such a big improvement over the *MONTHS* you took
> > to fix the problems with cracklib around the time of our last release.
> can we please stop flaming maintainers for working for debian?

But it's release time. It's traditional!

Gee, next thing you'll be expecting our servers not to crash, XFree not to
make a new release, and the whole thing to be finished when expected.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds