reportbug offline? an a cocoon bug.

after I type reportbug:

(snip)

Enter a package: cocoon
Querying Debian bug tracking system for reports on cocoon
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 911, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 550, in main
    http_proxy)
  File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 195, in handle_bts_query
    http_proxy=http_proxy)
  File "/usr/lib/site-python/debianbts.py", line 173, in get_reports
    except (ldap.LDAPError, SystemError):
AttributeError: LDAPError
(~)

How could I submit a bug offline? I know it is needed for me to read the
previously submitted bugs, then how could I read them when offline?
Online time takes me money. I have nearly 1/3 of my monthly salary go
online. :< I'm not a big surffer. It's expensive.

-=-=-

a cocoon bug, or I need help. :>

sheila:~# dpkg --configure cocoon
Setting up cocoon (1.5-2.2) ...
Setting the owner for /var/cocoon ... done.
Required argument for add-option command missing!
dpkg: error processing cocoon (--configure):
 cocoon
sheila:~#

-=-=-

I'm not an expert on cocoon, so don't ask me to send you a patch. :>
And I have no debian src of cocoon by hand.

P.s.
I'm a dummy. Congrats for that you've got a Debian for Dummies. :>
If it annoyes you that I am a dummy, blame yourself, you're too kind to
make it too easy for dummies to play with 'em. :> Thanks, really! :>

I just feel happy that I find cocoon is already packaged, just little
disappoint that it can't run out of box. :> And the fact Tomcat isn't
packaged reminds me that it's not free software. I appreciate the
reminding. :-)

--
DoD: Defence of Dummies. :> you don't know, I'm a dummy. :>

--
zhaoway -=- zw * zhaoway.com -=- http://www.zhaoway.com/ -=- blue ribbon
GnuPG 1024D/7C0441F2  BF4F B39D A53E A9BB 1057  2364 652C 1BA6 7C04 41F2