Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

Well, IMHO that makes it worse :-)  Asking the user is the right
thingg, perhaps add some more info to the box or a help button.  But
you should ask -- there may be other reasons not to overwrite the MBR.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 155,855,345th prime number is 3,249,364,463.