Re: KDE: a plan how to solve that

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 03:07:09AM +0100, Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> > Currently there are no kde packages with these names, as far as I know.
> > (Then again, there are no kde debian packages...)  I looked at a
> > reasonably current kdebase deb package on someone's web site, earlier
> > this week, and it did include kvt.  I suppose I should try to find the
> > url of that web site and see if I can find out where the others are,
> > and if they have new names.
> I think you could look at http://kde.tdyc.com/Debian, this is not far
> from an official KDE site...  (and at least in the FAQ you could add
> this URL as a good source for kde debian packages.. euh... debian kde
> packages ... or whatever...)

If this page in any way makes it sound as if these packages are official
from Debian, we need to have words with the site maintainer....

Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43
http://www.debian.org    20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC 44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3

California, n.:
    From Latin "calor", meaning "heat" (as in English "calorie" or
Spanish "caliente"); and "fornia'" for "sexual intercourse" or
"fornication." Hence: Tierra de California, "the land of hot sex."
        -- Ed Moran