Re: ITP: ggv

Remco van de Meent <remco@debian.org> writes:

> I intent to package the GNOME Postscript Viewer, ggv. The program is being
> released under the GPL and uses ghostscript for the more 'low level' things.
>
> If noone objects, I'll upload a package in a few days.

How is it different from gnome-gv?

Package: gnome-gv
[...]
 ggv is a graphical frontend to ghostscript which allows you to view
 postscript and pdf documents, and print ranges of pages.
 It is very comfortable due to many zoom and an anti-aliasing option and
 following the GNOME look and feel.

	- Ruud de Rooij.
--
ruud de rooij | *@spam.ruud.org | http://ruud.org