Compaq's website doesn't list Debian! (Was: Re: Help needed)

    Christopher> I've already offered my assistance to them and have
    Christopher> been handling the Debian packaging of their compiler
    Christopher> betas for quite some time.  Please repeat my request
    Christopher> to aid them in any way I can.

 Cool.  I just checked their web site, and found that Debian is not
 mentioned at all!  Will you please have their webmaster add us to the
 list of Linux distributions?  It would be great to see our logo up on
 the Compaq sites.