ITP: xzgv

I intend to package xzgv, which is (basically) the X11 version of zgv
based on Gtk and Imlib.  The main "win" over EEyes is that it supports
the thumbnail format of xv, zgv and the Gimp; the main win over xv is
that it's free software; the main win over zgv is that it runs in X;
and the main win over the Gimp is that it doesn't swap as much ;-)

xzgv, for the uninitiated, is a picture viewer.  It supports most
popular image formats (via Imlib) and seems pretty cool.  It is in
many respects comparable to zgv, the SVGAlib image viewer written by
the same author, though the X interface seems to make it easier to use.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence        |     Get rid of Roger Wicker this year!    |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |      http://www.lordsutch.com/ms-one/     |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|   University of Mississippi   |             http://www.lp.org/            |