ITP: powershell

Hey,

I intend to package PowerShell. Taken from Freshmeat:

  PowerShell is a GNOME/Gtk+-based terminal emulator which supports many
  terminals in a single window (limited only by available RAM). Each
  terminal is given a "notebook" tab which makes switching between terminals
  easy.

It's being released under the GPL, and currently depends on gdk-imlib1,
libart2, libaudiofile0, libc6, libesd0 | libesd-alsa0, libglib1.2,
libgnome32, libgnomesupport0, libgnomeui32, libgtk1.2, libz1, libzvt2,
xlib6g.

If noone objects, I'll upload it to woody in a few days.

		Remco